Currently running Online
Our Level 3 course is currently ongoing.
We will release new course dates after the summer.
WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines is designed for professionals who already work in the wine area, but also for wine connoisseurs who wish to deepen their knowledge of wine. This program is also intended for people who wish to undertake a professional reconversion.
What you will learn
The course is divided into two Units:
- How these key factors influence the key characteristics of the principal
- still wines of the world
- sparkling wines of the world
- fortified wines of the world
- How to apply your understanding to explain wine style and quality
- How to taste wines, describe their characteristics and evaluate their quality, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
How do WSET® Level 3 classes work?
The WSET® 3 includes 30 hours of studies in the classroom with a certified trainer and 60 hours of self-study time. The program takes place over the course of two weeks.
Study material will be given to you upon registration, to get you prepared for your course. The material contains the essential points covered during the training, as well as tasting grids and self-assessment exercises.
Unit 1 is assessed by a closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions and a short-written answer paper.
Unit 2 is assessed by a blind tasting of two wines.
To graduate, you need 55% of the questions correctly answered in each unit.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details on the course requirements, please download the Course Specification: wset_l3wines_specification