NEW COURSE OPENING!
21 & 28 August 2021, 18:00 – 20:30 Istanbul (GMT+03:00)
Exam Online via Remote Invigilation*
2 Sessions with Tasting Online
- What is a Computer-Based Exam with Remote Invigilation? Here the full brief, and FAQ.
For registration and further details contact us email@example.com
WSET® Level 1 Award in Wines is designed for beginners. This course offers a hands-on introduction to the world of wine. You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wines accurately, and make food and wine pairings.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
HOW DO WSET® LEVEL 1 CLASSES WORK?
The WSET® Level 1 Award in Wines includes 5 hours with a trainer.
You will get a study book, in which you will find the essential points covered during the training, as well as tasting grids and self-assessment exercises.
Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 30 multiple-choice questions in 45 minutes. To graduate, you will have to answer 70% of the questions correctly
Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
For full details on the course requirements, please read the
Bugünkü kurstan sonra şarap hakkında daha çok şey öğrenmek istediğimi söylebilerim. Bir sonraki kurs veya etkinlikleri paylaşırsanız sevinirim. Çok teşekkürler.